Since 2005, Veterinary Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group (VOSM) has been committed to providing the highest quality veterinary orthopedic surgery and rehabilitative care. Since then, our services have expanded to include regenerative medicine and neurologic treatment as well. Through the effective integration of science, compassion, and professional integrity, we relieve pain, regain movement, restore function and promote health and wellness in your flourishing athlete, companion or working dog. We do this because we not only understand the demands that are placed on your animal — we help him meet them.
Skilled, Professional Staff
VOSM is the only practice in North America with the following team of medical professionals and staff dedicated to exceeding your expectations:
- Board-Certified Veterinary Surgeons
- Board-Certified Specialists in Canine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Certified Veterinary Canine Rehabilitation Therapists
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncture Therapists
- Certified Veterinary Chiropractic Therapists
- Spine Center and Neurology Center
- Veterinary Sports Trainer
- American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation Resident
- Surgical Intern
Our Mission Statement
Our purpose is to push the edge of veterinary medicine by exploring ideas, creating new solutions, inspiring fellow innovators, and teaching the next generation of veterinary leaders. We do this by recruiting the best talent available who share our collectively high expectations and are team-oriented and self-driven to make a lasting contribution to the veterinary industry. Because of this, together we are raising the bar for what our colleagues and competitors believe can be accomplished and are providing a standard of care and service in veterinary orthopedics, sports medicine, canine rehabilitation, regenerative medicine (stem cell therapy and PRP), and spine health that rivals and surpasses what is available to humans.